Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Borough extension order signed by Gormley

• 27-12-2007 3:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭

It will come into affect on January 1st, and will increase population of town to 20k or so. Area is increased by a factor of 8. As and aside, I notice the plan is to increase the population of the town to 40k or so by 2020.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

I coulda sworn that the people newspaper said that we have 30k people at least in Wexford town already? Is there anywhere i could check out the figures? I like knowing useless facts. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭jd

30k inclding the surrounding areas (Barntown/Castlebridge and similar). Castlebridge alone has 2000 people and is just outside town- it won't be inside the new borough area.

Advertisement