Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cisco Equipment

Options
  • 27-12-2007 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

HI,

I am coming to the end of my Cisco study and want to sell on my equipment. I have:

1 x PIX 515 V 8.0 OS firewall. Unrestricted license.
    1 x PIX 506 firewall
    2 x 2600 routers with serial WICs
    1 x 800 series ADSL router
    Console cables and crossover cables for connecting the serial WICs on the routers.

If you are interested in any if this equipment let me know and we can talk money.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

kins wrote: »
    HI,

I am coming to the end of my Cisco study and want to sell on my equipment. I have:

1 x PIX 515 V 8.0 OS firewall. Unrestricted license.
    1 x PIX 506 firewall
    2 x 2600 routers with serial WICs
    1 x 800 series ADSL router
    Console cables and crossover cables for connecting the serial WICs on the routers.

If you are interested in any if this equipment let me know and we can talk money.
    How much? - Also will you sell individually or must buy complete?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 kins

What ones are you after and what do you want them for, study or comms room?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

I'd suggest you chuck this on adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭ViDuchie

Interested in the routers. €? for study

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 kins

300 for the 2 with console cable, 2 x power cables and the router to router crossover. They have serial wics and the advanced IOS on them so you'll be able to enter all the commands you need.

I presume your doing the CCNA?

• Advertisement
Advertisement