Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL, Outlook 07 & Gmail IMAP

Options
  • 27-12-2007 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭

Hi, looking for some help with my imap set up, basically had things set up for my gmail e-mail IMAP in my parents house. Messages were downloading to Outlook 2007 fine and no bothers with access.

I returned home where I have NTL broadband and there is a problem connecting to my mailbox via Outlook, the following is the message:

a connection to the server could not be established imap.gmail is now in offline mode

I can access my e-mail on the web? Double checked all settings. Uninstalled outlook & reinstalled, did updates and nothing seems to make this work? I am thinking this is to do with NTL? Anyone have any ideas or similar problems.

Thanks,

Skeff

Advertisement