Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

360 hard drive

• 27-12-2007 6:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

thinking of ditching my pathetic 20gb disk but i refuse to pay the ridiculous price of 180euro for the 120gb official disk. does anyone know if its possible to use a custom HDD in any way? i just really hate the idea of paying that much when i can get a 160gb 2.5 disk for 77euro online from komplett

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Fony Tenton

Its not really possible to use as your main consoles hard drive for saving games and stuff. But you can use an external hdd for playing media from

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

I saw it on a canadian website for 108 dollars yesterday but its back up to 200 now today. Thats the 120gb hard drive btw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭wba88

equivalent of €136 here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

You could trade in your xbox 360 for a new elite in gamestop. It costs 200 euro but you get the 120 Gb drive and they transfer all your save files to the new one.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

yeah but I hear your live games get buggered during the transfer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

Hey, sorry to hi jack the thread but i got an Xbox for Xmas witha 20 gig HDD but it s only show 14 available?

Is this normal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

yes it is, there's backwards compatibility partitions in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Hey, sorry to hi jack the thread but i got an Xbox for Xmas witha 20 gig HDD but it s only show 14 available?

Is this normal?

Yep. Some of it is reserved for system files.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

jayteecork wrote: »

Anyone have any experience with this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭okla

Originally Posted by jayteecork View Post
    Anyone have any experience with this?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055192993&highlight=elite+beware

• Advertisement
Advertisement