Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Think I cancelled my Subscription

Options
  • 27-12-2007 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Dammit!

I was playing with PayPal and removed my Credit Card details by mistake :o

I then got an email telling me that my Sub to Boards had been cancelled, as I don't want this to actually be the case, could someone please have a look for me., and let me know if I need to re-sub.

I realise it's a horrible time of year, so there's not really any rush on this, my current sub doesn't run out until 10th March.

Sorry :o

Thanks

Des

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You are still listed as a Subscriber on this end from what I can see, check your UserCP->Group Memberships to see if Subscriber is one of the groups listed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Yeah, that's fine Ruu.

As I said, my current sub runs out in March, so it'll probably say that until then.

It's just that I got an email from PayPal telling me that they had cancelled the Sub (it's one of the recurring yearly ones, so I don't have to worry about remembering every year, only now I've made more work for myself, you and probably the admin too. Meh, at least I'm getting my monies worth all the same :D)

Advertisement