Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New years eve texts

Options
  • 27-12-2007 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi everyone,

Anybody know any funny happy new years texts?

Kinda tired of sending and receiving the same crap every year!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Here's a funny idea... ring people...

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

just did a trawl of the net any all i can find are the same stuff that did teh rounds last year!

heres a sample

12Months happiness, 52 weeks fun,
    365 Days laughter, 8760 hrs good luck,
    525600 Minutes joy, 31536000 seconds success,
    So wishing u a “Happy New Year”.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Kharn wrote: »
    Here's a funny idea... ring people...

ha. you've obviously never tried to call anyone near 12 on NYE.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i am rubber
    you are glue
    what bounces off me
    sticks to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

happy new year, i sent this message after 10:30pm, o2 vodafone meteor and 3 just blew up... you will never see it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

Be at war with your vices; at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.
    Benjamin Franklin

I'm a little bit older, a little bit wiser, a little bit rounder, but still none the wiser.
    Robert Paul

It wouldn't be New Year's if I didn't have regrets.
    William Thomas

Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.
    Oscar Wilde

I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.
    Anais Nin

An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
    Bill Vaughn

The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year's Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you're married to.
    P.J. O'Roruke

Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average. Which means you've met your New Year's resolution.
    Jay Leno

Advertisement