Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF X on PS3

Options
  • 27-12-2007 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I felt this was the most appropriate place to post this.

I recently got my copy of FF X back from my brother. I no longer have my save file [lost memory card :(] and was wondering if any of ye knew where I can get another [preferably at the Airship, before Sin].

I have tried GameFaqs but they only have North American Virtual Saves and I need the European equivalent. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,413 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm pretty sure there's a usb adapter you can buy for transferring saves. Don't ask me where to get it from.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Yeah I know. But as I said, I don't have my memory card anymore... stupid nephew!

There are files available but they all seem to be American

Advertisement