Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony Ericsson W580i - Camera

• 28-12-2007 12:01am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Is it true that the Sony Ericsson W580i has no flash on the camera?? Seems a bit odd for a camera not to have such a feature?

If that's the case, is there any third party software or tools that can enable flash on the camera? Bare in mind, I know nothing about camera technologies!

Kevin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

It's a camera phone not a camera! Very few camera phones have real flashes - some use an LED light which isn't really a flash others like the SE K800i have a built in proper Xenon flash. Some phones like the SE K750i have a flash attachment you can plug in to it which works fairly well but to the best of my knowledge there's nothing similar for the W580i as it's pushed more as a Walkman phone.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Camera Phone is a camera. Either way, they serve the same purpose :p

The fact there is a light helps when taking photos in the dark. Thats the main purpose here, so this phone really is only built for day shots if at all?

Advertisement