Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Over Night Thread (Nightshift)

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I have a lot of work to do tonight,is anybody else up for the night...?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Dub13 wrote: »
    I have a lot of work to do tonight,is anybody else up for the night...?

Fúck that I have work in the morning. I'll probably be up till about 3 though.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Fúck that I have work in the morning. I'll probably be up till about 3 though.

How much sleep can you get by on...?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Dub13 wrote: »
    How much sleep can you get by on...?

Depends. I can get by on around 2 or 3 hours but only for a couple of days in a row but I'd be wrecked towards the end.

I didn't get much sleep last night, I was working all day and I played football for about 2 hours after work so I'm shattered. Plus I'm working till 9 tomorrow so I'm gonna try and get a decent sleep tonight. I don't start until 12 tomorrow so I get a bit of a sleep in.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'm coming off the arse end of a late shift the last couple weeks and having trouble sleeping. And Oblivion is sucking my life away slowllllyyyyy...

SDooM wrote: »
    And Oblivion is sucking my life away slowllllyyyyy...

That game screwed up my sleeping patterns so badly. "Just another 5 minutes and then I'll go to bed". Before you know it, it's getting bright outside and one of your friends is getting up for work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

On here till 7am tonight, So I have to stay awake, anyone is more than welcome to keep me company till then.

That game screwed up my sleeping patterns so badly. "Just another 5 minutes and then I'll go to bed". Before you know it, it's getting bright outside and one of your friends is getting up for work.

I'd come home, at 11, stick on oblivion... and suddenly its 8 am. Man that game does what it says on the tin. And you look and theres 8 more quests you've picked up...

I'd come home, at 11, stick on oblivion... and suddenly its 8 am. Man that game does what it says on the tin. And you look and theres 8 more quests you've picked up...

And a load of them are crap, like "I need you to pick a flower for me" or "There's a rat in my basement and I need someone to kill it". You still do them though.

• Advertisement

And a load of them are crap, like "I need you to pick a flower for me" or "There's a rat in my basement and I need someone to kill it". You still do them though.

Yeah but I killed that rat good. Was very proud of my work there. Yeah.

One of the voice actors pisses me off though, and Martin is Guy of Guisborne off the new Robin Hood!

Yeah but I killed that rat good. Was very proud of my work there. Yeah.

One of the voice actors pisses me off though, and Martin is Guy of Guisborne off the new Robin Hood!

Did you get your adoring fan yet?

Did you get your adoring fan yet?

Um... no? I have got a big dwarven claymore though. And I am in the middle of sorting my second oblivion gate.

Um... no? I have got a big dwarven claymore though. And I am in the middle of sorting my second oblivion gate.

It's not a weapon. It's some irritating prick who follows you around the place. Google it for a better explanation and for fun things to do with him.

Edit: Hmm, that last part sounds a little more perverted than I had first thought.

It's not a weapon. It's some irritating prick who follows you around the place. Google it for a better explanation and for fun things to do with him.

Edit: Hmm, that last part sounds a little more perverted than I had first thought.

I usually strip all the bodies of my fallen foes. Just to show I have no respect for the dead.

Advertisement