Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vista Mouse Problem

• 28-12-2007 2:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭

Hey all,

Bit of a problem with my mouse, hope you can help.

New laptop:

Vista Home Premium
    2GB
    120GB Ram

New Game:

Championship Manager 08

Problem:

Game installed fine but when I load up the game and get the start menu the mouse cursor disappears making the game unplayable.

I posted a similar thread over in the Football management section thinking that it was just an issue with the game but after doing a little googling it turns out a few people have had similar issues.

Tried all the suggestions I could find:

Make sure drivers for sound / audio cards up to date.
    Turn on mouse pointer trails
    Re-install game

Still no joy...

You're my last hope folks :o

Has anyone experienced anything similar...

Any ideas how to sort it out...

Thanks a million

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Well iv had a problem with my mouse on vista but its different on my vista pc my mouse used to just stop working and then id have to restart my pc to get it working try using a mouse that plugs into the usb on your laptop that might work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Yellow Snow

ricky91t wrote: »
    Well iv had a problem with my mouse on vista but its different on my vista pc my mouse used to just stop working and then id have to restart my pc to get it working try using a mouse that plugs into the usb on your laptop that might work

Tried that too.. no joy :rolleyes:

Just ended up buying a different management game... works fine so happy days :)

Thanks anyway man

Advertisement