Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pes 2008 Ps3

Options
  • 28-12-2007 2:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

Got Fifa from the 'rents for Christmas as there was apparently a shortage of Pro Evo's. I went in today to sort out this nonsense, as was informed there was indeed a shortage..I am just wondering does anyone know where the game is available, and at what price is the cheapest? There is a Tesco up the road from me which I am tempted to check out if its there...I got Tom Clancy: Vegas and Encharter(?, which is class, bit easy) but Fifa is depressing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭_PCahill_

Game in town was selling it just before xmas for 34euros. play.com was 30euros.

Didn't hear about any shortage of it though. A lot of people seem to think that Fifa is the better game this year. you might want to stick with it. The pro evo is very unfinished - doesn't work well/at all online, goal keepers are terrible, referee makes some bizarre calls, etc... Read around on what other people are saying about it. It looks better than PES 6, but at least PES 6 worked.

_PCahill_ wrote: »
    Game in town was selling it just before xmas for 34euros. play.com was 30euros.

Didn't hear about any shortage of it though. A lot of people seem to think that Fifa is the better game this year. you might want to stick with it. The pro evo is very unfinished - doesn't work well/at all online, goal keepers are terrible, referee makes some bizarre calls, etc... Read around on what other people are saying about it. It looks better than PES 6, but at least PES 6 worked.

regardless its still the best footie game out!!. i had FIFA 1st...couldnt get online working so brought it back. my memory of it until last week was it was alright...played it in a friends last week(been playing PES since release) and it was terrible...players moving at a snails pace, crap shooting...all the usual stuff post-2002 still there.

i think just because the graphics and the lack of comparison game(PES) at the time made me rate it higher then i should have

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Got Fifa from the 'rents for Christmas as there was apparently a shortage of Pro Evo's. I went in today to sort out this nonsense, as was informed there was indeed a shortage..I am just wondering does anyone know where the game is available, and at what price is the cheapest? There is a Tesco up the road from me which I am tempted to check out if its there...I got Tom Clancy: Vegas and Encharter(?, which is class, bit easy) but Fifa is depressing.
    Your from the South Side and you want to go to Tesco, and your going for the CHEAPEST Pro Evo! :eek: My God! Strange...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Nailz wrote: »
    Your from the South Side and you want to go to Tesco, and your going for the CHEAPEST Pro Evo! :eek: My God! Strange...

:D:D:D

Advertisement