Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Year Resolution (Kid you not)

Options
  • 28-12-2007 3:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

She said she wasn't pregnant but contractions speak louder then words.
    Veteran Pillsbury spokesman Pop N. Fresh died Wednesday of a severe yeast infection. He was 71.

He was buried Friday in one of the biggest funerals in years. Dozens of celebrities turned out including Mrs. Butterworth, the California Raisins, Hungry Jack, Betty Crocker, and the Hostess Twinkies.

The graveside was piled high with flours, as longtime friend Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy, describing Fresh as a man who "never knew he was kneaded".

Fresh rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a smart cookie, and wasted much of his dough on half-baked schemes.

Still, even as a crusty old man, he was a roll model to millions. Fresh is survived by his second wife. They had two children, and one in the oven.

The funeral was at 3:50 for 20 minutes.
    ****************************************************************************

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

That sucked.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Fannymcslap

Way too many non over here references!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Please read the charter you two.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Apologies...

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Fannymcslap

Hagar wrote: »
    Please read the charter you two.

I was going to say worse but then I remembered the charter!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Naos, fair enough, apology accepted.

Fannymacslap, anyone can make a mistake but if you know it's wrong it's not a mistake is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

I loved the end bit, 2 children and one in the oven.
    TV_01.gif
    Nice one Dakman

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

proof humor is an individual thing.

Not for me, but thanks for posting ;):)

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭pdebarra

Probably funnier in the States :confused:

Advertisement