Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zoom HD16CD / Cubse LE...HELP?!

Options
  • 28-12-2007 7:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I read the instruction manual to the Zoom HD16CD and blah blah blah...how the hell do I use this thing with Cubase LE? The screen is too small to work with and I'm trying to transfer my audio files to Cubase, I can get the audio files on the computer and but getting them in Cubase is a whole different story

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

Ask this over in Recording, Mixing and Pro Audio.

When you say you've read the manual, have you given it a good look?

Once you install Cubase you just run the program, add an audio track and select file -> import audio file. Then you can edit it as you see fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

AddisonAx3 wrote: »
    I read the instruction manual to the Zoom HD16CD and blah blah blah...how the hell do I use this thing with Cubase LE? The screen is too small to work with and I'm trying to transfer my audio files to Cubase, I can get the audio files on the computer and but getting them in Cubase is a whole different story

Think you should bring the unit back and get a refund..... They still do tape recorders ;)

As telepaul said its fairly easy.

Also, read the manual...

Think you should bring the unit back and get a refund..... They still do tape recorders ;)

As telepaul said its fairly easy.

Also, read the manual...

Ah we've all been guilty of this though, ripping the thing out of its packet and expecting amazing results right off the bat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Very true. My 1st multi track was a fostex V16...took ages to even record one track... But ready the book does help! There was no boards.ie to help me out...

I am all for people asking q's but read about what you bought..... and if your still stuck well then...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

AddisonAx3 wrote: »
    I can get the audio files on the computer and but getting them in Cubase is a whole different story

If you've gotten that far then you need to be looking at Cubase documentation, not the manual for the Zoom. It should be as simple as clicking File > Import > Audio File.

Advertisement