Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sopranos 1st series

• 28-12-2007 10:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭

anybody see the first series of sopranos in the sales ?
    need it in the next few days so online is no good

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

Try Heatons - got it last week in Carlow branch for the huge price of €2.38!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭green123

wow thats an unbelievable price.
    was it for the full 1st series or just the first few epiodes ?
    cheapest online seems to be about €30 so maybe heatons made a mistake with the price because €2 is crazy even in the sales

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

I came across it as well in my local Heatons, but its only for about 3eps & it seems to be the only dvd as i couldnt see any other eps there, maybe sold out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lfcfowlerlfc

hello, what is a good website to watch all the sopranoes online, preferably without chinese subtitles?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭green123

boards is afraid of its own shadow, and wont allow us to discuss where to find downloads ( one of many things it wont allow to be discussed )
    most other forums allow open discussion about downloads, so try somewhere else.
    another customer lost for boards

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

green123 wrote: »
    another customer lost for boards

Does not seem to be doing us any harm so far.Also they are users not customers.

Advertisement