Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

N73 low volume

• 28-12-2007 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Been using a nokia n73 for the past few months and have found that the volume of the ear piece is very very low, so low that i regularly have to put calls on speaker so that i can hear the person speaking. I only realised who
    low the volume was when my mum handed me her phone over xmas to talk to my brother.

The volume on the the N73 is set to full and noooooooooooooooo i don't have any problems with my hearing :-D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Sorry, could you repeat that, I didn't quite catch it? :D

I have one - no problems with the sound on it, was it always low or did it get worse over time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

BigCon wrote: »
    Sorry, could you repeat that, I didn't quite catch it? :D

I have one - no problems with the sound on it, was it always low or did it get worse over time?

lol , no it was always quite low. I mean if i'm outside with even light wind / traffic its impossible to hear someone correctly. If i'm at the house and tv is on / people taking around me also very difficlut to hear so i've been using speaker phone when possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

I assume you have the volume set to the maximum under profiles => personalise?

BigCon wrote: »
    I assume you have the volume set to the maximum under profiles => personalise?

ah that was the 1st thing i checked its set to full

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Sounds like a job for the Nokia repair centre, they will sort it for free. (if it's under warranty) and you would have it back in a day or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭Brianb8802

calex71 wrote: »
    the volume of the ear piece is very very low, so low that i regularly have to put calls on speaker so that i can hear the person speaking.

Defo something up with your handset id say, my volume is usually between half and 3/4, and no probs, full volume is too loud but handy when its a windy day. I agree with god's toy.

thanks guys looks like i'll be sending it to the nokia garage for a service

Advertisement