Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

help with d&g mobile

• 28-12-2007 12:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone,bought a d&g razor mobile for my daughter for xmas from reputable guy on internet .When i tried it it worked so i put it back into the box but when she tried it xmas day it wouldnt work .It was flashing a bit so we thought it was charger but got different charger and it worked so that meant wasnt charger ,was problem with phone.Is there anyone that has any idea what to try before i have to try return this or bring to repair shop .Would appreciate any advice.Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

Maybe I am missing something here, but just use the different charger?
    You say its working fine with the other one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Sorry ,meant that when tried new charger it charged the phone (thought that might have been problem ,its not )phone just keeps flashing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Enright

have you tried taking out the battery? it might reset it. TBH a new phone should work, so if it doesnt, take it back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

I know it should work ,tried taking battery out ,heard there is something you can do to reset ,just cant find what that is .Had lot of hassle getting this phone ,then had to pay 36 customs charge ,just dont fancy having to go through it all again

Advertisement