Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please help i need to find a shop

Options
  • 28-12-2007 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

hi guys ineed to find a shop to buy something about hunting.does anyone knows any shop neary by dublin or wicklow or somewhere else?the shop i m looking for is that whenever i need something for hunting(bullets,rifles,scopes,sliencer or somethings else) i could get easly.
    thanks a mill for your helping.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

there's a gunshop in tallaght thats well thought of.someone better than me would be able to offer you directions.But of coarse you know that you can't walk in off the street and buy any of these save the optics if you don't have the necessary paper work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

turkish wrote: »
    the shop i m looking for is that whenever i need something for hunting(bullets,rifles,scopes,sliencer or somethings else) i could get easly.

suspicious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

There's one in Monkstown Village near Dub Laoghaire as well AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭freddieot

You could try asking at your local divisional Garda Station. They would certainly have a list of Dealers !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

suspicious

hell yeah!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Well from his handle I'd hazard a guess that the OP is Turkish, so maybe we should explain what's needed rather than assuming the worst ;)

OP: you realise that you need a licence to own a firearm in this country? You must apply to your local Garda (Police) station and have a bill of sale from the firearms dealer with the serial number of the firearm.

You also need either permission from two landowners to shoot on their land or be a member of a club. A letter or a membership card would be required for this.

You may also need permission from your landlord (if you live in rented accommodation) to store the firearm at your address.

Advertisement