Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GH I and II on PS2

Options
  • 28-12-2007 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

I got GH III for Christmas on the Wii and now I'd like to get I and II for the PS2 (I don't have a 360).

Is it still easy enough to find those names? And would the one guitar work for the 2, or could I easily get a second guitar for co-op?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

II should be easy enough to find with the guitar. The first one you might have a bit more trouble with, but you probably have a better chance of finding it somewhere without the guitar. One guitar will work for both.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

Thanks for the reply.

Any idea on the avalibility of a second guitar for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

By itself? I'm not sure you can buy the guitar on its own but you may find it somewhere secondhand like on adverts.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

I've often seen a stand alone wireless guitar for ps2 in hmv grafton street if that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

The GAME in the ilac centre had copies of GH2 and GH1 without the guitar and one of the wireless stand alone guitars for sale the last time i checked.

Might set you back a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

you can buy the games with or without controller fairly cheaply on play.com

as far as i know they sell controllers on their own too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

So can you use the Guitar you got with GHIII for GH 1 & 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

I got GH 3 on the Wii for Christmas from my sisters, so now I'd like to get 1 and 2 for the PS2.

Or is there any word on GH 1 and 2 coming out on the Wii or PC?

Advertisement