Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pressie Ideas

Options
  • 28-12-2007 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hi all,

My girlfriend is 20 on January 11th and I just want some ideas of what to get her. I got her a dvd and a bracelet for christmas and it seemed to go down well. It would be ok only she has apparently gotten me a BIG present for my 21st just 6 days previous to hers and although her birthday may not quite be the big 21, I still would like to get her something special.

Thanks in advance of any ideas!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

hehe, your screen name is actually a fair representation of yourself, well maybe not the bored bit.

This is hardly a personal issue, perhaps request moveing the thread to Gift ... Ideas.

But Jewelry always goes down well with a girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

Perfume and flowers, ipod........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Requiem4adream

Both live in Dundalk? Ok here's an idea for ya - plan a memorable day out: surprise trip to Dublin Zoo, come home dvd, take-away, bottle of wine. If ur living at home get the parents to let you have the sitting room!!! I think a girl would appreciate thought and effort over expense.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Fly her to Europe for the weekend...it'll cost ya about 300 euro if ya get a nice cheap flight...And probably work out alot cheaper than Dublin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

It would help if you gave us a spending limit..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Bored-Stupid

Limit of €200!

Im not going with her that long so I think too much might put her off!! Thats not an excuse for not spending money....its the reason!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Bored-Stupid

And yeah we both live in Dundalk!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I don't think anyone can come up with anything better than what you should be able to come up with. Just ask yourself what she likes and keep an eye on the shops. That's the way to keep it personal and she (should) respond to that.

Advertisement