Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Almera Trip computer.

Options
  • 28-12-2007 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

I have an 04 Reg almera with 35k miles on it. Engine management light came on two days before Christmas. Nissan dealer put it on computer and it came up with faulty exhaust sensor. Will replace in new year €250 .Turned off light but it came on again after 15 miles. What i have noticed now is the trip computer is telling me my fuel efficiency is only arond 20 to 25 mpg at 60 miles per hour. (Usually 40mpg+). Just wondering if this is due to the faulty sensor or have i a bigger issue.
    I hope it isnt too serious coz i got stung for €850 only back in Nov for the famous timing chain on herself's 01 Almera. Fingers crossed.

Anyway any ideas appreciated.
    Cheers.

Advertisement