Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last years: New Year Resolutions

• 28-12-2007 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

What were they and did you manage to keep them?

I had 2, and kept one (not to take a certain substance again) did **** with the weight one though.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Can't remember, but I don't think I had one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

gain a stone over christmas

I did it, and then some

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Don't read after hours!

I failed :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,672 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Three years ago, I made a new year's resolution to not make any more resolutions. So far, so good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

I've never made a new years resolution so I've never had to try and keep one!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I did go to more gigs, and I did start driving, so all in all a good year last year :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Save money.

FAIL!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

I vowed last year to become a better(maybe that should be bitter) person by helping by pointing out how bad others were, so far its going great everyone is really stupid and bad and I point it out at every available chance

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

id a few.

1. cut down on the drink.

2. cut down on fast food.

3. ask the little blonde i was mad about out on a date.

succeeded on all three. stopped going clubbing every week so that near halved the alcohol intake. also had a knock on effect for number 2 and i have to admit to feeling alot better . still wont give drink or fast food up but it alot more enjoyable to me in moderation and feel alot healthier. though alot of that could be down to old age :D

as to three did so but was shot down, kinda :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

Last year, I vowed to learn to drive, buy my own car, get another tattoo and get my tongue pierced....

S.U.C.C.E.S.S- That's the way you spell success!

:D

• Advertisement

Only two, finish the house & move in!

50%

Will get nagged into finishing off the twiddly bits for the next ten years:(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭RAFC

1. Loose Weight - succeeded
    2. Pass driving test - succeeded
    3. Calm down, and think before I shout - nearly there, will try again next year :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

don't bother with the drinking etc, saying I'll give it up.

what Idone last year, well January, was make a statement to myself to make a lot of new opportunities in my life and I certainly have, saved loads, got loads, met loads and learnt loads.

all up and up.

Maybe this time next year I'll have a 2nd mortgage. I'm certainly not going to let up now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

I'm sure there's a thread somewhere on AH.

Advertisement