Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thunderstorms

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

188 is the total amount of strikes listed now - woo. Looks like it is heading my way?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

It has died down somewhat with now strikes coming well off shore from the showers packing in behind the cold front

Sferics gone quiet

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭Damomanye

very active again there snowbie.

Just off the coast but has died down again.
    Will be probably flaring up all night and dissipating

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭briman1983

hey snowbie, in as simple as possible how is your website able to detect the lightning

briman1983 wrote: »
    hey snowbie, in as simple as possible how is your website able to detect the lightning
    I have the Boltek pci stormtracker installed in pc with cat5e cable to the antanna in the attic.The nexstrom software uploads and differienciate the ground wave or sky wave signal detected by the antanna and produces it on a custom made vector map.

This is all inturn uploaded via FTP to my site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement