Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a second guitar?

Options
  • 28-12-2007 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

hey got guitar hero 3 for the wii for christmas.first time ive played this line of games and must say i really am enjoying it it's great fun..was just wondering does anyone know if it's possible to buy a second guitar just by itself with out the game and if so how much they are thank you..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Yeah I'd love to get one too but havent seen one around.

Would be pricey enough, well for me anyway, new Wiimote + Guitar, €60 maybe?

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

No sign of the extra guitars anywhere.... Im just going to buy the whole lot again for 100 euro and get a spare game and more stickers \o/

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Harpy wrote: »

hmmm might go have a scout around ebay see if i can find anything

edit:sorry meant to edit the post not qoute myself

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

i tihnk the only way ya'd get any sorta deal outta that is if u dot have the game and u buy the game with the 2nd guitar for 130.

• Advertisement

yea exactly..i hope they bring out a reasonably priced guitar that u can buy by itself id settle for one for 50euro i think that'd be reasonable enough its still steep seen as u can only use it on that game like but id be willing to pay 50ish for a new guitar no more...

I just bought the whole package again :/ 200 euro for 2 guitars and 2 games :(

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

Tesco Now sell GH3 with 2 guitars (wired) for €99... Very cheap...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Damn it! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

conzymaher wrote: »
    No sign of the extra guitars anywhere.... Im just going to buy the whole lot again for 100 euro and get a spare game and more stickers \o/

:D
    thats a crazy waste of money

Not really, I was gonna buy Madden + a second controller which would be 120 euro?

Me and my brother play GH3 lots and its great craic when people are over so it was good value ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

The spare controllers seem to be available from RedOctane for the Xbox at least although they are out of stock at the moment, but they should be out there somewhere:
    http://www.redoctane.com/guitarhero2x-explorer.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I bought GH3 w/guitar for 80 euro in GAME

And had it 3 days and wanted another guitar for it

Went to virgin.......it was 93 euro for guitar w/o game
    or it was 75 euro to buy a guitar/game combo again

So i went the cheaper option :D

Join the spare GH3 disc club o/ :D

Advertisement