Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cant join cod4 games on live all of a sudden.

• 28-12-2007 6:04pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Picked up cod4 today and played for 2 hours joining various games on live without a problem.
    The last hour i cant get into any games on live.
    My connection is fine as i booted up cod4 online on my pc.
    Since this problem ive set firewall on eircom router to low abut still the same issue.
    I normally set it to medium without problems.

On the cod4 live menu i see "getting match quality" and searching for available games" messages but the past hour i cant join anything.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Damn live is coming and going too :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Dcully wrote: »
    Damn live is coming and going too :(

Yeah I'm having the same problems :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

same here , over the last 2 nights it's gotten hard to get a game :( .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

at least i know its not only me im having the same problem the last two nights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

I cant join any Halo matches, and the xbox live and marketplace blades dont seem to load, it just shows that loading animation, but I can see my friends list etc through the guide button!:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Dave3x

Been up and down for the last few days.

It's probably just that Micrososft weren't prepared for the Xmas rush, and I think I rmemeber reading that it'll be fixed as soon as they can get it done....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

have also been having the same problem, you wouldn't mind but we pay a premium for this service :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Same here. When I did get a game on COD4 everyone was giving out about it.

Advertisement