Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Valet recommendations in South Dublin

Options
  • 28-12-2007 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Time to sell my Polo and buy something bigger in the New Year, but before that it needs to be cleaned out. Can anyone recommend a valet that can sort it out at a reasonable price?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Just get a mini valet, It should be around 50-60 euro i think

I usually go to the guy in shankill called top notch as its closer to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

fasty wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Time to sell my Polo and buy something bigger in the New Year, but before that it needs to be cleaned out. Can anyone recommend a valet that can sort it out at a reasonable price?

Bucket, water, wax, sponge, cloth, wipes and vacuum cleaner

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭fasty

chris85 wrote: »
    Bucket, water, wax, sponge, cloth, wipes and vacuum cleaner

Haha, there's always one.

A milkshake spilled in the passenger seat carpet and despite my best efforts I can't sort it so I thought a valet would do the trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

The crowd in the Beacon south quarter in Sandyford did an A1 job for me recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

fasty wrote: »
    Haha, there's always one.

A milkshake spilled in the passenger seat carpet and despite my best efforts I can't sort it so I thought a valet would do the trick.

You need something that will kill the bacteria causing the smell without damaging any fabric. Most decent motor factors will have what you need.

Milk and car interiors don't mix.......

If you're still stuck, look up Pat Brown Valeting - He's mobile and will come to you. He's not the cheapest, but does a class job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

crosstownk wrote: »
    If you're still stuck, look up Pat Brown Valeting - He's mobile and will come to you. He's not the cheapest, but does a class job.

Forgot all about him, years since I got him, but was deffo good at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭shanel23

http://www.callawash.com/homepage.html

I think they do a mini valet too

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Have you used them yourself, or do you know someone who has? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭shanel23

Anan1 wrote: »
    Have you used them yourself, or do you know someone who has? Thanks!

Hi - I have used them and they do a good job - I know the owner fairly well and he does take pride in giving a good service - loves his cars too !

Advertisement