Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unsettling dreams

Options
  • 28-12-2007 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

Well basicly for the past 2 months rhougly I've been having bad dreams on and off but one in particular sticks in my head, they are all along different lines, being bulimic, being rejected all odd things with no real link between them and my current life. But the dream that really really got me was so strange and bizzare it stuck. Basicly I was in a dark place no idea where surrounded by black no wind no air no nothing I was just there in this nothingness but then for some reason I could tell something bad was happening to a long black haired asian woman, I felt she was in distress then it was like I was 3rd person looking down on her, everything still in this total black abyss. Well she was being raped and/or beaten, she is crying. Then suddenly she's on top of me her long black hair is falling on my face and I feel the wetness of her tears dripping down on me. At this point I'm totally confused and uneasy. She starts to hit me as if its my fault but the real thing that leaves me so freaked out is she reachs down and puts up my hand put it to her face and bites my palm. At this point I awoke wondering what exactly has been going through my head. The place and people etc all seem so clouded but the events themselves where super vivd

Advertisement