Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email account logon password

Options
  • 28-12-2007 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

I have a new PC and want to set up my email account in Outlook but I can't remember my logon password. Is there a way to access this on my old PC? (it just shows the password as asterisks) or do I have to go back to the ESAT/BT helpline to get it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭mrDuke

yes i cant remember the name of the program but google asterix password revealers and see what you get, you will find something. probably have to run it from a flopy if your old pc isnt on the internet anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭King Kelly

Thanks mrDuke!

Downloaded actmon password recovery - only gave me first three letters in trial mode but I remembered the rest then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭mrDuke

Brillant, glad i was of service :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

By the way don't forget you can export the account and import it on your new computer. Something that might be handy to know.

Advertisement