Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adidas Hoody

• 28-12-2007 8:18pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭

Anytone know where I can get an adidas flock hoody? Ive looked everywhere but they seem to be as rare as hens teeth! Pic enclosed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Snakes

Don't know where you live mate but House of Fraser in Dundrum do that style of Adidas, with the old logo, if you're around there at some stage.
    I was in there yesterday, they look a bit out of place sitting beside all the Ralph lauren and Calvin Klein stuff but there there alright. Not sure if they have the exact colour as in your picture and I don't think the selection is huge but it's probably worth a look all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭JMCD

John Davids sports shop or JDs as its known also has very similar tops.
    Worth a look.
    Hope this helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Arnotts have a whole section with vintage/retro Adidas stuff.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Cheers guys! Is there a jd sports on henry street or anywhere in dublin malhereusement they dont ship to ireland: rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I think (Could be wrong) that there is a JD Sports down near Penneys on Mary Street, opposite Jervis Centre entrance.

There's definitely a Lifestyle sports down there and I think there's a JD Sports too.

Advertisement