Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in Dublin

Options
  • 28-12-2007 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi everyone, first time poster here. My boyfriend and I are currently looking to rent a place over near Blackrock (I recently started a job there and at the moment I have an 1 hour and a half/ 2 hour commute which obviously I'm not a fan of).

We were looking at a lot of places on daft.ie and went to look at numerous places. We can only afford to share a place with others but we were thinking that if we could find another couple (or another person or two), then we could get a two bed, two bathroom apartment between us for a cheaper price than renting with four of five other people.

So basically, we were wondering if there is anyone who would be interested in joining forces with us and getting an apartment/house together in the Blackrock/Stillorgan/Booterstown/Dun Laoghaire/Monkstown area???

Comments

Advertisement