Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gorgeous Doggy!

• 28-12-2007 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

9 month old Norweigan Elkhound puppy free to good home. New baby in house and just not able to give him the time he deserves. (the puppy, not the baby) ;) Used to sleeping outside and absolutely gorgeous, used to children. Real husky looking and lovely temperament!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 aluapnaej

Sorry, i'm new and this is in the wrong place! Apologies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

If no one comes forward with a home offer for your doglet then PM me and I'll put you in touch with a friend of mine who does NEH Rescue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭andrawolf

I have Siberian huskies and I have been told the elk hounds are similiar. (bad at spellin):D Would he have papers and could he be shown. I have a new puppy and a bitch at 3 years plus I have three kids. but my dogs get all the attention they want. would it get on with other dogs and kids? look at my sitehttp://www.siberianhuskyni.com:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭andrawolf

Did you get the pup a home???????:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement