Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Slimming Patches

• 28-12-2007 10:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

I've been using these slimming patches for the last few days as I got a three day trial of them, i've found them to be quite good at keeping away the hunger pangs, does anyone know where I can buy a months supply of them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Jayney, they sound dodgy! How exactly do they work and where did you get your 3 day trial?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

where did you get them originally? sounds a bit weird.

dont mean to be dismissive but maybe its all in your head (cant remember the word?) & because you think the patches work youre not feeling hungry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Well even if it's all in my head it's still working :P

I uh...found them in the medicine cupboard >.<

I got the tablet version in Boots today so I'll giv them a try for the next month and see if they do me any good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Piste wrote: »
    Well even if it's all in my head it's still working :P

I uh...found them in the medicine cupboard >.<

I got the tablet version in Boots today so I'll giv them a try for the next month and see if they do me any good!

:( Youd be better off sorting out your diet and getting some exercise.

I'm doing that too! well minus the excercise, I ued to jog but I really really don't have the time for that anymore!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

sar84 wrote: »
    where did you get them originally? sounds a bit weird.

dont mean to be dismissive but maybe its all in your head (cant remember the word?) & because you think the patches work youre not feeling hungry.

is placebo the word you're looking for? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Sugar Drunk

Hey piste are those the silver ones? I tried them before and they do work i was not craving the chocolate as much (and no it was not just in my head my chocolate cravings are very strong it would take more than a placebo effect to break them! :)). They sell the 30 packs up in the chemist in rathcoole, they use to anyway

Yup it's the silver ones! I bought the tablets last week but haven't started taking them yet as you're meant to take two at 10am and I haven't even been up by ten this week...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Sugar Drunk

let me know how you get on!. never tried the tablets but as I said the patches were great. I am finding it hard to persuade my stomach that once its january the christmas diet of 4 bars of chocolate a day is not ok :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Piste, you're very young still, you really shouldn't be mucking around with your physiology with these kinds of things. You've no idea how they will affect you in the future, they could easily affect your ability to conceive or even live a healthy lifestyle.

• Advertisement
Advertisement