Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any single ladies in here?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

That is fully understandable I hate cheaters took me over a year to get over one of my ex's who cheated on me with a friend.

tbh it would have been easier if he had cheated on me. at least then its clear cut. this guy was just mean, the last few months of it he was just nasty. not consistently so but he'd just fly off the handle for no reason and then come back crying that he was sorry. very unsettling position to be in. Thankfully i had the sense and the strength to end it before it got even worse or i ended up getting a slap. but i was completely demoralised, you doubt yourself y'know? Think how the hell did I end up in something like that? What sort of a fool am i?

Cathooo wrote: »
    Snap :D damn men, is it too early to open a bottle of wine? ;)

:D never too early girl! never!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

maple wrote: »
    tbh it would have been easier if he had cheated on me. at least then its clear cut. this guy was just mean, the last few months of it he was just nasty. not consistently so but he'd just fly off the handle for no reason and then come back crying that he was sorry. very unsettling position to be in. Thankfully i had the sense and the strength to end it before it got even worse or i ended up getting a slap. but i was completely demoralised, you doubt yourself y'know? Think how the hell did I end up in something like that? What sort of a fool am i?

Well that is far worse as its also drains your self esteem if its making you doubt yourself so much. I guess you were smart to get out of it and away from him before he got any worse.

Best thing just enjoy been single and have fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Why the single and a goth option ?
    Hoping someone will take you to Dominion ?
    http://dominion.gothic.ie/home.html
    :cool::cool::cool:Mucho gracias senorita! Didn't know about that.

As for the single and goth option... I like goths, nothing more I can say.
    single. completely allergic to men.
    Meh. Go out on the town with yer girlies, and enjoy singledom. T'is fun.
    Think how the hell did I end up in something like that? What sort of a fool am i?
    Fool, nay. Blinded by love you were. And once you don't look back on the relationship with rose tinted glasses, it won't happen again.

Well that is far worse as its also drains your self esteem if its making you doubt yourself so much. I guess you were smart to get out of it and away from him before he got any worse.

Best thing just enjoy been single and have fun

absolutely, being single is great craic. i have a great life so i've a lot to be thankful for.

• Advertisement

the_syco wrote: »
    Fool, nay. Blinded by love you were. And once you don't look back on the relationship with rose tinted glasses, it won't happen again.

nah, i've gotten the laser eye treatment. its all crystal clear. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Set your watch to another time zone and claim you were on holidays and are still on *insert country name here* time

Damo, I'm just wondering, what colour are the trees on your planet?! :rolleyes: BTW I am Dude, (hate that word!) and single. Was married, now divourced. Been out of relationships for 3yrs now. *sniff* opens bottle of vodka, walks to edge of tall building!

Happy Blooming New Year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Single, again :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    Damo, I'm just wondering, what colour are the trees on your planet?! :rolleyes:
    You met me at the Christmas beers... am I that strange/alien looking? :(
    My post was answering the one above it about being too early for wine... I just provided a silly way round it :p:D

You met me at the Christmas beers... am I that strange/alien looking?

You really want me to tell everyone the truth? It's out there! :p

• Advertisement

You met me at the Christmas beers... am I that strange/alien looking? :(
    My post was answering the one above it about being too early for wine... I just provided a silly way round it :p:D

Don't worry Damo, Cathooo and I got what you meant! We thought it was clever! :)

So did I, was trying to have some fun! Backfired though!!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Single again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

It has to be asked again - why are almost 50% of respondents male on a female forum?

Too many men in touch with their feminine side, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

tom dunne wrote: »
    It has to be asked again - why are almost 50% of respondents male on a female forum?

Too many men in touch with their feminine side, tbh.

If they have a feminine side you can hardly call them men, now can you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

All the men that are here are just looking for a bit of cybermuff. This forum has transformed itself into the dating lounge. Time for a new namechange, methinks....:)

WindSock wrote: »
    All the men that are here are just looking for a bit of cybermuff. This forum has transformed itself into the dating lounge. Time for a new namechange, methinks....:)

I don't think you can be that general, not all men are letharios! I myself am not looking for any 'cybermuff', I have done the dating/marriage thing and now am just looking for some decent friends who don't want to waffle on about the latest football topics, politics, GAA, cars, boxing, (what is the point of that? no matter how much you paid me I wouldn't get in a ring and let someone knock 7 bells out of me!) or the usual blokey things.

But if that's your view of men on here, then so be it. Just wanted to try and put my point accross and not be sla99ed off for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

If they have a feminine side you can hardly call them men, now can you!

You could call them "Kazobels" :p:p :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

the_syco wrote: »
    :cool::cool::cool:Mucho gracias senorita! Didn't know about that.

As for the single and goth option... I like goths, nothing more I can say.

Oh right.

Despite being currently singe, a goth and brunette I don't think I am quiet what you are looking for but sure the next time I am heading to dominion I will give you a shout and we can see if can find you a lady friend in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Right who else has an okstupid account and really why aren't ye using them instead of here ?

http://www.okcupid.com/profile?u=the_syco

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

Right who else has an okstupid account and really why aren't ye using them instead of here ?

Now that was just naughty lol :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Single here. :(

Single here. :(

Aww dont be sad much better been single ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Indeed... it's all a bit lame... perhaps just a few changes to the charter are in order?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Lady, you are evil. I love it.

Enough with the sweeping generalisations! I am not looking for cybermuff, and am in a happy loving relationship! If some men are coming in here and you think they are trolling/looking for cybermuff, change the charter and ban them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

These cyber muffins sure sound tasty though... do they have blueberries in them?

These cyber muffins sure sound tasty though... do they have blueberries in them?

I hear they're virtually fat free:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I was just about to suggest that they set up a dating forumn on some sort but sure noone would use it really. Most of us want to pretend we are not interested in our fellow posters sexually although some of us really are a bit.

• Advertisement

Lux23 wrote: »
    I was just about to suggest that they set up a dating forumn on some sort but sure noone would use it really. Most of us want to pretend we are not interested in our fellow posters sexually although some of us really are a bit.

So who do you fancy :p

Advertisement