Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have to be up early so keep waking up!

Options
  • 29-12-2007 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭

Hi all, a few weeks ago i was had to be in wrk at 6 for the week. So id go to bed bout 10ish and set the alarm for 5. But the prob was i would wake up about 5 times during the nyt checking the time. Is it just me or does your mind set some kind of hidden alarm:):):rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

Yeah definitely. I left my phone downstairs last night, which I use for my alarm, and I was up at 8 this morning, so I told myself that I would wake up at 7 and ask my mam to wake me up an hour later. And I did wake up at 7, my mind just knows!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

The same thing happens me, and it's VERY annoying.

Usually I just put it down to the fact that I'm worried I may not get up in time as it's not a very typical 'gettin up' time, but that's just me!

Advertisement