Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The pancake joke on Killnaskully

Options
  • 29-12-2007 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭

Did anybody hear the pancake joke on Kilnaskully a few weeks back. Just thinking of it now and im near on the floor in stitches!!:):D:):o

It goes a little somit like this....Paddy english man, Paddy scotsman and paddy irishman are in abar with there sons. Paddy E turns around to the other two boys and say"jes lads i love my country i love it so much i named my son george after our national saints say s.george". The other two say fair play fair play and Paddy s turns around and says "jes boys i love my country as well, i love it so much i named the young fella Jophn in honour of st. john of scotland" Paddy Irishman turns around and says to his son "here listen, not as word pancake":):D:D:):D:):D:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

justshane wrote: »
    Did anybody hear the pancake joke on Kilnaskully a few weeks back. Just thinking of it now and im near on the floor in stitches!!:):D:):o

It goes a little somit like this....Paddy english man, Paddy scotsman and paddy irishman are in abar with there sons. Paddy E turns around to the other two boys and say"jes lads i love my country i love it so much i named my son george after our national saints say s.george". The other two say fair play fair play and Paddy s turns around and says "jes boys i love my country as well, i love it so much i named the young fella Jophn in honour of st. john of scotland" Paddy Irishman turns around and says to his son "here listen, not as word pancake":):D:D:):D:):D:)

Killinascully.. yawn

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Moved to humour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Killinascully? In Humour? :eek:
    The jokes should be in Collectibles & Antiques.
    That's no help, I can't get away from them...:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

I'd imagine you'd have to be there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

I don't get it :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

The son was born on Pancake Tuesday, so he was called Pancake. Geddit.

I'm going for a drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

All the speling mispakes runed it for me ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Yea, that and also the joke itself not being funny

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

I bet you thats Pat Shortt trying to get us to watch Kilnaskully cause of the great jokes.
    Shame on you Pat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

I liked it. even if it was a Shortt joke:rolleyes:

Remember blessed are the Pancake makers:) for they will inherit the girth

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭enner43

Decent enough for Killinaskully i suppose.

Advertisement