Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any nice lingerie in the sales?

• 29-12-2007 1:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

I was lookin around the sales yesterday and I have to say I was pretty dissappointed with what I saw re nice underwear, especially with La Senza. So has anyone seen any nice pretty underwear out there that I could snap up at a bargain?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

ann summers seems to have some nice stuf duno bout sales tho

• Registered Users Posts: 22 eveamp

marks had some nice stuff in the sale...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Didn't really like Marks stuff but I went into BTs today and they have some really gorgeous stuff in their sale!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 JonesT

Hi lingerie fans! The Lingerie Post has a list of online sales they always keep up to date -- it could be a good start!

http://www.the-lingerie-post.com/sales/

From next week on there'll be many more, by the way: christmas rush is over!!! :)

(i'm gearing up to spoil the girlfriend too hehe)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I thought La Senza had some nice stuff... however I'm an idiot and bought loads of it last week when it was all full price :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

I got one of their cute camoflage bras for e8!!! :)

Advertisement