Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boarding Kennels Swords????

Options
  • 29-12-2007 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi All

Can anyone recommend a good Boarding kennel in the Swords Area for a Dog. Also how much do they cost for a week.

Thanks ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Annika30

Irish rosettes boarding kennel.They are just outside of Swords.
    http://irishrosettespetstore.com/kennels
    Annika

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

I used to leave my dogs there and stopped as I found the owner too rushed to be bothered listening to me when I was telling him about food needs and the need to keep one of my dogs away from other males.

He came back afraid of sweeping brushes and the owner admitted he used the brush to get him into his run on occasion.
    Not great for a dog that had dreadful eyesight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭pinklady2

Annika30 wrote: »
    Irish rosettes boarding kennel.They are just outside of Swords.
    http://irishrosettespetstore.com/kennels
    Annika

Annika thank you, we went to visit them last week,
    After visting four different kennels we found them to be the best by far.
    We were very happy with the kennels they are spotless, I know our dog will happy there when we go away. We even have her booked in for March. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Annika30

No problem! Yes they are great I wouldn't leave my dogs anywhere else!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Vmaxer

Does anybody know what the going daily rate is for Boarding Kennels at the moment?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭pinklady2

I think bewteen 15-20euro, depends on the kennels ,Irish Rosettes Kennels, are 16per day well worth it in my opinion. :)

Advertisement