Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Waterford Bands

• 29-12-2007 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭

Is there any good waterford metal bands around and where do they play?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭ec18

Electric Avenue usually has music friday and saturday night. Not sure about Metal bands though.....its been a while since I was in that "scene"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭mrDuke

Well even some heavy rock, i was to some of the battle of the bands when i was in my younger days but from what i remember that was for the younger people, i suppose best bet is to go to some gigs maybe, i must have a look and see if anyone decent is playing in the comnig weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭SxE Punk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Mr Duke here is the best bet for you. It is a forum where about 90% of the members are living in waterford and into metal.
    www.underground1.net

There are many Metal bands based in and around waterford , most of them are quite young (still in their teens) even still there are a few amoung them that are very good ( chaotic necropolis in particular are quite good ;) ) .If you are looking for a more seasoned band check out Thoughts of Ruin ,formally Revanent ,are based in and around the south east . They are just 2 of my favourites. There are many more though and Underground1.net is the place to get teh news about metal gigis in waterford ;) .

Advertisement