Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New motor for 23 yo male?

Options
  • 29-12-2007 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

Im looking to get a new car over the next few months, but will wait till after July 1st if there is gonna be big savings for me.

I currently drive a 97 1.5 Mazda 323F, its a grand car but im just to big for it. Im 6'3 and i have a bandy knee, meaning I cant bend it more than 90degrees, so getting into the Mazda has become a bit of a joke. Plus i want something different, its time for a change.

I want something sporty, nippy enough, reliable and comfortable with preferbly loads of toys. My budget is a max 5k, but for something really nice i wouldnt mind spending a little more, but id be happy enough buying something older thats as real quality motor that only cost 2k!

With the Vrt changes in mind (i could wait till july if needs be), i was thinking of going over to the UK and importing a 00' Celica, but i dont think im gonna be able to afford it now, so am looking for something else. Also thinking of a Civic, but I just dont think its what i want.

What do yis think?

Comments

Advertisement