Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storing Christmas Lights

Options
  • 29-12-2007 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

Hi, I hope this thread isn't misplaced, I couldn't find a more suitable place for it...

Anyway, last year in Gardenworks I saw these plastic rolls for rolling Christmas lights onto, kinda like what you roll a hose onto, but they haven't got any this year so I'm wondering if anyone knows where to get them?

I reckon they would be handy and save a lot of time untangling everything next year.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Ronan

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Only place i've seen them is in the M1 retail park, Drogheda in a shop called 2wo seasons.

Your not allowed to take them down until little christmas...or I'll get very upset.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Ronan H

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Your not allowed to take them down until little christmas...or I'll get very upset.

I wouldnt dream of it Moonbaby :).

Thanks for the suggestion delly.

Head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

i use the reels of used rolls of alarm cable for small sets and reels of heavier cable for the bigger sets.have to wind them on by hand but does make it easier.then pop them into a box with a bit of bubble wrap and roberts yer fathers brother.

Advertisement