Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brilliant!!!!!

Options
  • 29-12-2007 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Ok, anybody on here who has a 'few'(lots) of facial piercings will be used to getting the usual comments of freak an weirdo threw at them whilst they are out an about, Well ive just had the best experience ever whilst wandering through a shopping centre in glasgow!!!!!

Theres me an my bruv just walking an talking away when some random, sees me an feels the need to call me a freak, as he does so, he walks into a bin an goes head over tit with it:D

Everyone who was in our vicinity just looked at the guy, pointed then burst out laughing, i too had a little giggle then continue on with my shopping!!

Karma, its a force not to be reckoned with!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

haha nice
    youre lucky he self owned himself, i have nothing to come back with when people shout at me, other than p!ss off or something equally unimpressive

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Just act like it's a nickname / obvious comment.

"Freak!" - "Yes?"

"You're a freak" - "Point being?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 angry_badger

Ive basically just gave up coming back at them, it doesnt matter how much u throw back you will never beat them:mad:

Whenever anyone asks me now did any of my piercings hurt they just get the reply of - 'of course it bloody hurt, it woulda been pointless if it didnt', try it yourself an see the reactions you get, worth a laff:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

haha must try that one badger, i usually say the opposite "if it did hurt why do you think i keep doing it?"
    i think your way is better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 angry_badger

Its great, ppl just give you a look of sheer horror, step away from you then come up with the first excuse they can just to get away from you, i rarely get bothered these days, think word got round that i was a bit 'strange'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I get all that treatment at home for wearing "krusty" gear, it's much easier to deal with them lot, just call em scumbags n keep on goin, up here if anything is said to me I generally just look em up n down. Was out with my cousin's from the country at a fancy dress party a few weeks ago, and they aren't used to dub, my 17yr old cousin was dressed as the joker and came with me to an atm, about 4 ten year olds walked into us outside and starting shouting "Ye dropped yer Gay card back at the George!" at Nicky, he sorta looked at me not knowing what to make of it, and was shocked when I shouted back that it says an awful lot about them to know all about the george when they're ten...poor nicky then turns to me and says "Ye dont actually get a AY CARD do ya?"

• Registered Users Posts: 40 SplashBack

Le Rack wrote: »
    I get all that treatment at home for wearing "krusty" gear, it's much easier to deal with them lot, just call em scumbags n keep on goin, up here if anything is said to me I generally just look em up n down. Was out with my cousin's from the country at a fancy dress party a few weeks ago, and they aren't used to dub, my 17yr old cousin was dressed as the joker and came with me to an atm, about 4 ten year olds walked into us outside and starting shouting "Ye dropped yer Gay card back at the George!" at Nicky, he sorta looked at me not knowing what to make of it, and was shocked when I shouted back that it says an awful lot about them to know all about the george when they're ten...poor nicky then turns to me and says "Ye dont actually get a AY CARD do ya?"

Awww bless!!

Advertisement