Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with song name

Options
  • 29-12-2007 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

I've heard a song a number of times on Phantom, most recently a few weeks ago, but I keep missing the name of the artist. It's a female, who sounds maybe a little like Regina Spektor though I'm not sure if it's her. It's slowish, with piano and the only lines I sort of know are in the chorus, something about 'be the one who breaks my heart...' The chorus is mostly just vocals, and it's a descending vocal line, with a harmony coming in around half way. Sorry if this sounds incredibly vague but if you know the song it might ring some bells. I may have heard one DJ say that this person played Tripod earlier in the year, but I'm not certain. Thanks...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 339 ✭✭mastermind2005

Monica - Breaks My Heart ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

Thanks for the suggestion, but afraid not, I looked it up just to make sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Is this it? If so, it's "I Feel it All", by Feist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

Shamrok: I thank you! That's been wrecking my head for ages: no web-based lyrics search could tell me. Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

Basster....go buy her album the Reminder...one of the best from 2007

• Advertisement
Advertisement