Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Seat Ibiza

Options
  • 29-12-2007 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭

Hi

I've got a Seat Ibiza and there is some fault in the Fan Panel, that makes the radio useless with a horrible noise, and if the car is left for 4 or 5 days the battery is drained flat, Seat want 400 squids for a new panel, and I'm sure its only a cheap duff component needs replacing.

Has anyone any knowledge of the fault /

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Common enough part to go on the newish Ibizas. I'd be scouring the scrap yards for one. Otherwise pull the fuse when you're parking up and replace it when you're setting off again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Is it a pre-02 Ibiza with the combined radio/heater control panel?

If so check this thread.
    Might be of some use if it's the same problem as yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

Thanks lads, I've been disconnecting the battery, when I park it up.

Thanks for the link, it seems I'm not alone !!!

Have a Good Day

Advertisement