Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dirt cheap mopeds

• 29-12-2007 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭

Have had a look at some sites and adverts.ie etc and can't seem to find any scooters for less that 1500 euro or so. Am I living in the clouds to be thinking that I could pick up a second-hand 50cc moped for less than a grand?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

I know of a fella selling one... I think it's in and around 1k mark... Pm me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

go for a Suzuki Katana, There probably the best of them really. Ive had the yamaha aerox, gilera runner and all sorts really but out of them all the katana is the nippyist. you can pick up a decent one for about 800quid these days. I still have one myself. i love them but i havent touched it in about 2 years.,lol
    Theres a bike forum on here aswell, you should find that more helpful.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Earth Worm Jim

I have an 05 Aerox (the doctor model) that needs a back brake - looking 1200 euro for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 james03x

What are you saying, i think you have not visited any shop yet. There are so many scooters available in range or $500 to $1000. normally a 50cc scooter is available at $500 and 125cc scooter available at $800. i got my Corsa Super Sport 125cc Scooter at only 849 GBP. You can find such kind of scooters on many online scooter providers websites even you can also find on ebay and amazon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Please don't dig up old threads, thanks.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement