Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Test

Options
  • 29-12-2007 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

How do they notify you of when your test is coming up. I applied for mine a while ago and still no sign but cant remember if updatedmy address with them. Goona ring them and check but I was just wandering anyway

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

They will notify you by post 2 or 3 weeks in advance. Get some lessons in early though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

m.j.w wrote: »
    How do they notify you of when your test is coming up
    No, they just assume that you will be psychic and will turn up on the correct date and time! :D

(Sorry , I couldn't resist! :o)

If you have changed address, inform them immediately!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

No, they just assume that you will be psychic and will turn up on the correct date and time! :D

(Sorry , I couldn't resist! :o)

If you have changed address, inform them immediately!

I didnt ask do they inform you I asked how do they imform you ie email post phone. You have to be smart if your going to use sarcasm so id suggest you give it up:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

m.j.w wrote: »
    I didnt ask do they inform you I asked how do they imform you ie email post phone. You have to be smart if your going to use sarcasm so id suggest you give it up:D
    My bad - obviously I must have read it wrongly! :o (and I wouldn't normally be known to be sarcastic ;))

Sorry m.j.w. :)

*makes mental note to self - no more sarcasm* :o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

no probs

was only messing anyway;)

• Advertisement

It is more than three weeks should be 5 ish....SGS gave me 8 weeks notice.

Advertisement