Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Law (AERD20020)

Options
  • 29-12-2007 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Ok sorry I know we are all on holidays and enjoyin Christmas cheer and what not but I am not making the same mistake I did last year and getting lumped with yet another crap elective.

Now has anyone heard anything about this one?! Now I picked it cause I did Business Law for Commerce and was hoping it would be pretty similar. I was also shocked to find out I could do it, according to the programme office its fine to do. But yea anyone done it, know of it, any sort of info cause I dont want yet another elective thats nothing but a pain!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭analyse this

My friends doing commerce have done business law and they loved it! they said its one of the few interesting parts of the course. But that could be the elective you have done already so take my info with a pinch of salt!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

Yea I did Business Law in first year and loved it, thats why when I saw this one and by the description it looks like a carbon copy of it but yet a level 2 decided I had to take it. But I just wanted to know has anyone heard of it... like its an Ag Science one. Just wanna do my research this time and not just randomly pick anything that looks remotely interesting... like last three times! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

Is this the Ag Science course?

I did it as an elective in 2nd yr, and although I was dreading it and had no background whatsoever in law or business (even at LC level), I actually really enjoyed it and found it interesting.

He gives you all the notes and all you have to do extra is an essay. Mine was pretty crummy and I got an A!:cool:

The exam is grand too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,447 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Yeah it's an Ag course, I should know, I did Ag :p Did this course in third year i think and really liked it. It was interesting and not that difficult either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

Thanks guys. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement