Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where is 2fm presenter avril hoare

• 29-12-2007 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

dose any one know where has 2fm's avril hoare gone. didn't like here friday night show,but was a fan of heres as a news reader on newsbeat. if you know where she is now, thanks

What do you think of the new 2fm breakfast show? 2 votes

very good
    0% 0 votes
    ok
    50% 1 vote
    bring back marty
    50% 1 vote
    no thanks! not for me
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

what? where'd that poll come from? left field topic for the poll for sure...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

dkhill47 wrote: »
    dose any one know where has 2fm's avril hoare gone. didn't like here friday night show,but was a fan of heres as a news reader on newsbeat. if you know where she is now, thanks

Jesus christ how can anyone read that?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

OP I have temporarily locked this, please let me know do you want a seperate thread with the poll on it or do you want me to edit this poll to make it more relevant to the thread.

You can PM me by hitting this link.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/private.php?do=newpm&u=35731

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement