Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii and UL Wireless

Options
  • 30-12-2007 12:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭

Any hope of connecting a Wii to the UL Wireless in Dromroe village???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

dedon wrote: »
    Any hope of connecting a Wii to the UL Wireless in Dromroe village???

It would depend on a few things but it should be possible. One of my former housemates managed to get it connected to the wireless network we had in the house and I had a pretty restrictive set up. Unless some one on here has already tried the only way you're going to find out is by trying it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

you could probably connect to the actual network but you wont be able to play any games online as the only port thats open on the network is the http port and the games dont use that as far as i know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Heliosvector

since we are on the topic of games, does anyone know if any online pc games woulld work on the network? Im mainly interested in EVE-online. I thought it might have a chance as i did not have to open any ports for it to work at home, where i usually have to configure things for anything i try to play.

Advertisement