Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wonderkids

Options
2»

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

A cool £33m... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

A cool £33m... ;)

and worth every penny. buy Aguero and pair him up with Pandev, they are unbelieveable, Pandev is actuallly more prolific for me, but only when Aguero plays along side him.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Indeed, bought Pandev in other games, but he generally gets a big transfer early on and funnily enough the top players aren't interested in joining Newcastle unless you've boosted their reputation with a few trophies!

Aguero wasn't interested in joining either, but £120,000 a week changed his mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭TheBa

Aye, I'm only in first season with the Geordies. Its a 3 player game so very slow! Only top player I have so far is Matias Fernandez and I suppose Lorik Cana. Owen is a Machine!

What formation ye guys playing?

P.S. Multi-player games kick ass!

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beanmachine

I signed Bogdan Stancu for Celtic in the january transfer window of my first season he is absaloutly lethal even in europe.Play him up front with hesselink who only seems to play well in europe and they are amazing.Scott mcdonald isn't bad either but can't get his game with stancu in the team he's wanted by big clubs and valued at 8 million having bought him for half a million after one season!!

• Advertisement

how is Ever banenga not considered a wonder kid? he's one of the best passers in my game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 westhamtilidie

Few Players I Hsvent Seen Mentioned

Yessu Cabrera Amrlc/Fc Cant Remember Club good for a mid table club

Henri Saviet class pure class

Ignacio Roble Id say best of the lot from mallorca youth Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭damienmcd

how is Ever banenga not considered a wonder kid? he's one of the best passers in my game!

Have to say he's the first signing I make no matter who I pick. Got him for 4.2m from Boca when I started a game with Villa and after about 2 seasons all the top European teams were after him for bidding 25-30m.
    Tons of assists and gets the odd goal or two from DM.

Henri Saivet from Bordeaux also is a definite buy for any team. Get him for around 1.5 - 2.5m in the first season and he'll be worth around 25m by the end of the 2nd season.

Started a new game with Villa last night and signed Benzema for a staggering 42m. Has anyone bought him before and is he any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I started a new game with United a few days ago and offered up to £20m for Benzeme by Lyon weren't willing to do business. He always develops well so I reckon he'll do well for you. Still, for that amount, I probably would recommend Aguero instead

damienmcd wrote: »
    Started a new game with Villa last night and signed Benzema for a staggering 42m. Has anyone bought him before and is he any good?

considering what he costs Aguero represents better value. he'll always be a "quality" player though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Have any of you ever signed Funjo Ojo coz his stats are amazin for his age (16) but i dunno if he's any good.

I have him for MVV, I have him out on loan at the moment so we'll have to see if he progresses.

Advertisement