Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to see your cd collection for cash in Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 30-12-2007 1:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

I really don't want to go through the hassle of selling the one at a time so was thinking of dumping the whole collection. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking for cash and not store credit. I'm trying to reduce my stuff without replacing it. However, if I did have to take some in-store credit, I would want it to be a place with a decent classical selection.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

I think theres some sort of pawn shop beside insomnia on abbey street, at the luas stop. they always have cd's there and i remember my friend telling me he trades in cds alot there. dont know what you'd get for them, could be terrible.

Also I think mojo's in merchant's arch (think thats what its called), the lane going from the hapenny bridge to temple bar, buys cd's

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

I think Chapters did it (not sure if they still do now that they"ve moved) but be prepared to be offered only about e1 each

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 kitt13

Thank you for your suggestions. Want to get the most I can for them but mostly just want to unload them at this stage. Again, thanks!

Advertisement