Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Games with multiplayer BOTS

• 30-12-2007 3:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭

Got an Xbox a while back and wondering if any Xbox games have BOTS to play on Multiplayer? I want to play multiplayer and wondering if I can switch on computer players.
    Don't really have the time to spend hours on Live, so was hoping I could do this instead. I have COD4, Halo 3, and Gears of War.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 172 ✭✭xo_CHEWY_ox

shadowrun. but the bots are not very intelligent!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 425 ✭✭BNC

You don't need to spend hours on life to have a few multiplayer games. ;) Honestly if you try a few games you'll get addicted, lol. Then you'll need hours :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭Frankieboy

BNC wrote: »
    You don't need to spend hours on life to have a few multiplayer games. ;) Honestly if you try a few games you'll get addicted, lol. Then you'll need hours :)

Ya I know if I start playing on Live i'll get addicted, and can't at the moment.
    As for Shadowrun, I heard that wasn't the greatest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Perfect Dark Zero has bots, I can't really recommend the game though, it was the first one I got for the 360 and I thought the game was terrible, others though thought it was great for multiplayer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

Timesplitters 1,2,3 has bots,loads of levels,weapons ,team dm ,dm, time challenge,assualt.LOADSA different modes ,5 levels of ai.Also unreal tournament,ts has great ai as good as UT3 ,free radical are experts at fps bot ai.Make sure ts2.3 are 360 compatible.I didnt like the bots in pd0 atall,single player game is great,in game its only 10euro.BOTS in timesplitters play like humans,its great fun playing against robots,monkeys,zombies,cowboys with machine guns,and theres a great range of levels,settings,graphics on ts3 are as good as halo2 .ITS better than many 360 games, graw 1,2 also has bots ,join the us team ,play against the rebels ,you dont need a net connection to play the graw online levels.HAVE a look on youtube for timesplitters future perfect.
    I,Ve never seen bots play better than timesplitters 3 ,when you attack thier base their ,they are flawless ,but they are not impossible to beat,that game is in my top ten on the xbox .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Perfect Dark Zero has bots, I can't really recommend the game though, it was the first one I got for the 360 and I thought the game was terrible, others though thought it was great for multiplayer.

+1

Multiplayer great craic, including bots

single player...meh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭Frankieboy

What are the chances that Team Fortress 2 has Multiplayer BOTS.
    Looks like a really cool multiplayer game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

i think pd0 has a excellent single player game,just dont play it on easy mode,timesplitters is not 360 compatible,unfortunately.ITS actually got a real story,with varied levels and beautiful graphics.

Advertisement